Friday, November 25, 2011

Joys Life- Shabby Chic

I am having so much fun being the DT Leader at Joys life, the theme for this week is Shabby Chic, that spells girl girl girl to me. I wanted to make something special for a new best friend, the three of us are going to have so much fun.
 In the past 6 months I feel that a weight has been lifted, a few changes happened in my life and I can see it was for the best for me...Now I look forward to every day and spending time with some gorgeous people in my life.

Now when my big fat package arrived from Joy the other day..I dived right in and started playing.
Here is a Pillow Box Hanger that I made. I added the sentiment Friends Make Life Sweet
from Yummy Pun Stamps, there is some truely amazing stamps in that set head on over and have a little look you can find them here 
Joy does some amazing crafting herself, grab yourself a coffee and sit back and be inspired for what you read and see from Joys Life
I added a beautiful hand cream from an Australian designer MOR

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend

2 comments:

Jennie Garcia said...

Gorgeous Project!! I love blue and the bling is great!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love this project... it sort of looks like a pillow box on the bottom! Wonderful colors and very creative.